The Special Libraries Association is a global organization representing 12,000 members in 83 countries in the information profession, including corporate, academic and government information specialists.
The Special Libraries Association – Toronto Student Group (SLA-TSG) helps students make the transition to graduate life easier while exploring career opportunities. SLA-TSG’s objectives:
– To introduce Faculty of Information students to special libraries and special information professionals.
– To increase Faculty of Information student interest in pursuing professions in special libraries.
– To establish professional development opportunities for Faculty of Information students.
– To establish volunteer opportunities within the Toronto community for Faculty of Information students.
– To build and maintain a relationship with the SLA Toronto Chapter.
– To build and maintain communications with special library professionals.
– To build and maintain communications with Faculty of Information staff, faculty members, and other student groups.
Want to find out more about us or join our mailing list? Send us an email, we would love to hear from you!