The Special Libraries Association-Toronto Student Group is looking for its executive for the 2016-2017 school year. The following positions are available:
Co-Chairs (2 positions available)
– Plan tours of special libraries
– Plan professional development events
– Chair SLA-TSG meetings (at least 1 per term)
– Represent SLA-TSG at iSchool events, e.g. the MISC Clubs and Associations event in September, or at MISC meetings
– Report on club events to SLA Toronto and SLA HQ
Communications (1-2 positions available)
– Email updates/upcoming events to the listserv
– Circulate upcoming event/meeting info and updates to the MISC Digest, Student Services iWeekly Newsletter, and Kathleen O’Brien’s Events of the Week newsletter
– Create and post event posters around the iSchool
Secretary (1 position available)
– Take meeting minutes
– Room bookings for meetings and other events
First-Year Co-Chairs (2 positions available)
– Will be elected in September 2016
To apply, please visit http://goo.gl/forms/Nb5ByQHZj5.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are due by 9 am on Monday, April 18, 2016.